Claim your FREE business profile on localsearch.com.au! With more than 1.95 million page views every month and 100,000+ published online reviews, it’s a simple, easy and affordable way to get your business in front of more people. PLUS, you can upgrade your profile from less than $2 a day to stand out from the crowd.
There are many online directories in Australia, and your business should have a free profile on all of them. As one of these top Australian online directories, a FREE business profile on localsearch.com.au will help you:
1. Click the Add My Business button below.
2. Search for the profession or industry that best describes your business as a whole, like plumber, hairdresser, café etc. You’ll start off with one category to begin, but you can add more categories down the track with an upgraded profile.
3. Enter all your business information, like your business name, location or service area, your business’s best contact number, a link to your website and your ABN.
4. We highly recommend adding your trading hours in this next step so people know when you’re open from the moment your profile gets online.
5. Lastly, let us know who you are in case we need to get in touch about your profile, and then click Submit.
And you’re done!
Remember, keep your information like your business name, address and phone number the same as where you list it elsewhere online to help boost your SEO.
How do you stand out on one of Australia’s number one online directories and receive an SEO boost at the same time? Easy!
1. Receive reviews as regularly as possible. 68% of Aussies search for and read online reviews before making a purchase. What’s even more interesting is 92% of Aussies don’t trust a business with all positive reviews, so keep and respond to that negative one — it helps you!
2. Keep your business name, address and phone number up to date and the same as it is elsewhere online. Search engines use your name, address and phone number (NAP) to confirm who you are and if you’re trustworthy, especially when listed on a high-quality site like localsearch.com.au
3. Add your website. A backlink is a link taking you from one website to another. When the website linking to you is high-quality, search engines consider it like a vote of confidence in your abilities. Localsearch.com.au has a very high domain authority rating, so that link is extremely valuable to your SEO.
4. Optimise your profile with photos, your logo, menus, additional categories and more products and services. You can do all of this and more for a little over $1 a day. Request a custom quote now to find out more.
Once you’ve claimed your business profile on Localsearch, you can add a widget to your website. What does a review widget do? We have a few to choose from, so you can stream reviews or even encourage people to submit one themselves.
To add a widget, visit the Widget Centre, type in your business name, select the display you like, copy the code and add it to your website’s backend. Simple!
How do I upgrade my Localsearch profile?
Step 1. Request your free custom quote.
Tell us about your business and one of our Google-certified consultants from your area will be in touch to arrange your custom quote.
Step 2. Optimise your profile.
Once you’ve selected your package and your order has been processed, you’re encouraged to log into your profile and add your logo, photos, services and more.
Step 3. Update your profile whenever you need.
Whenever you move location, add or remove a product or service, get some new photos or update your branding, you should update your profile too.
Download the FREE Localsearch app.
Aussies now have an easier and faster way to connect with businesses near them. The new Localsearch app lets you search, compare, review and contact businesses in more than 1,000 categories on any iOS or Android mobile phone. It’s quick, easy and better still, completely free to use.
Display Your Business on localsearch.com.au.
It’s quick, easy and affordable. All you need to do is tell us how many leads you want to make—we’ll do the rest. Start with your free listing.
Claim your localsearch.com.au business profile for free and then upgrade it with these features and more:
Promote your Afterpay, Zip and other payment options!
Businesses offering Buy Now Pay Later as a payment option reportedly receive 30% more sales, 70% more per order and have an 80% higher repurchase rate! So, if you offer Afterpay, Zip or other BNPL services, promote it wherever you can — like your profile!
For too many years, regional Australia has been forgotten—but not by us! Our mission is to help businesses grow, however remote they are, whether they’re the sole trader out woop woop or a franchisee in the CBD. Right now, we’re in 43 regions throughout Australia—and we have no plans of stopping there. Don’t see your location? Get in touch!
With 2+ million page views a month and 92,160+ customer reviews, it’s the place to be if you want to get your business found and trusted online.