Why have a job you hate when you can have a career you love? Below you’ll find why Localsearch is a great place to work, current vacancies and more!
Did you know you spend an average of 23.81% of your week at work? What do you do with this time? Are you proud of the work you do? Does your workplace appreciate you and help you grow, both professionally and personally?
At Localsearch, we care about people who care about people. We know happy staff makes for happy customers, and we do everything we can to make this happen.
With our Google Premier Partner badge and expansion into digital, we’re always on the lookout for energetic, ambitious go-getters to take the bull by the horns. If you’re passionate about digital technology, marketing and helping small-businesses reach their full potential, then we want you.
View our current vacancies to see how you can become part of the Localsearch family.
Gold Coast, QLD
Hi, We’re the Localsearch Marketing Team and we’re looking for someone to join our close-knit crew at our head office in Robina. This is not one of those roles advertised as marketing, but you end up answering phones and not building on your skillset. It’s an opportunity for someone looking for a legitimate career, not just another job.
While no two days will look the same, here is a little peek into some of the tasks you will be involved in:
If you’re still reading, you’re probably wondering what experience you need for such a magical role. Before you read the below and perhaps get disheartened, we want to assure you we understand this is an entry-level Junior Marketing Administration role. Your ability to show us you’re motivated to progress your career with us, learn and adapt, as well as fit in with the team, will be one of your biggest assets.
For you to catch our eye for this role, you’ll need to possess and be able to demonstrate the following:
– Exceptional customer support experience, including phone, email and live chat communications.
– A working understanding of Mailchimp or similar EDM software.
– Advanced skills using both Google and Microsoft Suites, in particular Word, Sheets, Slides.
– Organic professional-account social media experience, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
– A love of user-orientated writing and content creation, with the ability to switch tone of writing when required.
– Proactive in up-skilling, seeking and receiving feedback and knowing when to ask questions and when to speak up to continuously improve your skillset.
– Proficient in macOS.
– Working autonomously and in a team, with the ability to self-manage priorities and knowing when to work reactively versus proactively.
– Interested in digital marketing and marketing, in general.
– Able to demonstrate basic graphic design skills using Photoshop, Canva or similar platforms.
– Eager to grow your skillset and take on new tasks as you evolve.
– The ability to learn new software quickly and accurately.
– Comfortable and confident being the subject of photo, video and written content.
– Able to safely lift 15kg.
– Year 12 High School Certificate.
– The ability to access Localsearch’s social media accounts 24/7.
Desirable skills and traits (bonus points for these ones):
– Previous experience with WordPress or another CRM platform.
– Experience working in a B2B marketing environment.
– Marketing database/user management experience.
– Previous writing and SEO experience (including technical SEO).
– Basic knowledge of the digital marketing products we provide.
– CSS skills.
– Knowledge of advertising laws, regulations and best practices, including AHPRA, reviews, PRIA, consumer and more.
– Tertiary education in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or similar.
Aside from working for one of the leading digital marketing services in Australia and with a team of absolute legends, you’ll also receive:
Here’s your time to shine! Even if you don’t possess every skill outlined above, if you know you belong in this team and bring a unique skillset to the table, we want to hear from you. Here’s how to apply:
Every business says they’re great, right? What matters is how the staff feel. Check out what our employees, both past and present, have to say about working at Localsearch on Seek.