This month, Localsearch was named a 2022 Google Premier Partner in the Google Partner Program.
The Google Premier Partner Status places Localsearch in the top 3% of Google Partners in Australia, an honour we are so proud and grateful to receive.
“Congratulations to our Premier Partners for being among the top 3% of Google Partners in Australia. These companies stand out based on their commitment to developing product expertise, building new client relationships, and helping their current clients grow. We look forward to supporting them as they help their customers succeed online.”
– Davang Shah, Senior Director, Google Ads Marketing
In 2022, Google redefined what it means to be Premier Partner, with businesses, including Localsearch, having gone through new, strict requirements to attain the status and badge.
Learn more about what it means to be a Google Premier Partner and how it helps your business.
What is a Google Premier Partner?
The Google Partner Program has three tiers:
- Google Partner.
- Google Premier Partner.
Each tier has its own set of entry requirements, benefits and opportunities to build a better relationship with Google.
To become a Google Premier Partner, agencies must meet a strict set of requirements.
- Google Premier Partners must have a minimum optimisation score of 70% for their registered Ads Manager account. This demonstrates the partner is in control of their clients’ accounts and demonstrates the ability to adapt campaigns to suit changing environments for each client.
- The agency must maintain a minimum of a 90-day ad spend of $10,000 USD across managed accounts to demonstrate a high level of activity.
- At least 50% of account strategists registered to the agency’s account but be certified in Google Ads (capped at 100 users), with a minimum of 1 certification in each product area with campaign spend of $500 USD or more in 90 days.
These requirements are minimum standards to qualify as a Google Premier Partner and are closely monitored throughout the year.
Why use a Google Premier Partner for your digital marketing?
1. Google themselves acknowledges partners as industry leaders.
“Achieving Premier Partner status is truly an accomplishment, and distinguishes your company as a top performer to clients and the industry.”
Davang Shah, Senior Director, Google Ads Marketing
This gives you confidence in knowing if a Google Premier Partner is optimising and managing your Google Ads, you’re in good hands.
2. Google Premier Partners receive exclusive education and insights from Google.
As part of being a Google Premier Partner, agencies (including Localsearch) receive product education and certificates, consumer insights reports and product betas.
At Localsearch, we use this data and education to further the skills and knowledge of our people, providing more innovative ways for optimising campaigns.
You can see some of the ways we do this through our Localsearch Client Case Studies.
3. Agencies with Google Premier Partner status receive dedicated support.
Google Premier Partners receive account and technical support, advanced Google Ads support, executive experiences and dedicated account support.
What this means is, if there is an issue with your account or something isn’t quite working right, our Google Ads specialists can reach out directly to Google and receive results as fast as possible.
Dedicated support allows us to have a specific contact who knows us, our accounts and the urgency of ensuring any queries are troubleshooted as quickly as possible.
4. Google Premier Partners are eligible to apply for the Google Premier Partner Awards.
Every year, Google hosts the Google Premier Partner Awards. This provides Google Ads specialists and agencies with the opportunity to showcase and highlight some of their innovative campaigns throughout the year to be recognised throughout the industry.
For example, Localsearch was a finalist for the Growing Businesses Online category in 2019!
5. You can have faith a Google Premier Partner will get you results.
To even become a Google Premier Partner is an honour in itself.
Each tier of the Google Partner Program has its own passing requirements, with the Google Premier Partner being the hardest status to achieve.
These requirements include having to manage a high level of activity, possess training and being able to demonstrate results.
As a business owner, this gives you confidence in knowing a Google Premier Partner can help you get the results you want for your business.
How to Get the Help of a Google Premier Partner
At Localsearch, we help more than 28,000 Australian businesses, providing free support to a further 300,000. We would love to help you grow your online presence too.
Reach out to our Google Ads specialists for a free quote.
You can also subscribe to the free Localsearch Digital Newsletter to receive tips, news and helpful advice straight to your inbox.