What is an online reviews manager?
Keeping on top of incoming customer reviews, replying to them and ensuring you always have new ones coming in is almost a full time job in itself. Unless you use an online reviews manager. It can help you:
– Reach more unhappy customers before they leave a review.
– Know exactly who is giving you negative feedback (rather than having to guess from anonymous reviews).
– See all your reviews from all major platforms on one easy-to-use dashboard (no more wasting time searching every place).
– Be notified when you receive a new review.
– Send automated emails to your customers asking to rate their experience.
– Embed a stream of your favourite reviews on your website.
It’s quick, easy, and most importantly, affordable. Is it time you took control of your online reputation?