To make this easy, you will receive a questionnaire from us via email, which captures most of the information we require to make your website successful.
Lost your questionnaire? Download a new one here.
If you have any questions regarding the questionnaire, please contact us on 1300 360 867.
How to Upload Files or Images
- From the Dashboard, click on the “Uploads” tab in the navigation menu or icon in the Tasks field area.
- Select “Upload New File” or “Upload New Image”.
- Click on the “Choose File" button and choose your image/file.
- Add File Caption or Image Caption (Check “Show in Image Gallery” if you want your image to be displayed in your image gallery).
- Add a comment.
- Click “Upload File” or “Upload Image”.
- Your company logo
- Image/s of your handiwork
- Images of your products / services
- Image/s of your shopfront (if applicable)
- Image/s of your team
- Any other images you would like to supply
Please make sure your images are high-quality and high-resolution, where possible. We accept images in .png, .jpg, .pdf, .psd (Photoshop), .ai (Illustrator) and vector (for logos) formats.
If you have any further questions, please refer to How much information do I need to supply? or call us on 1300 360 867.
Your website will not be published live until it is signed off and approved (in writing) by you.
To open an Localsearch e-commerce store, you need a PayPal Business account.
Click here for instructions on how to setup a PayPal Business account
Whilst you are required to have a PayPal account to receive funds from your customers, your customers do not need to have a PayPal account to make purchases. See below for more information.
Making a PayPal account optional for your buyers
Your customers are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase your products. They can pay using only a credit card if they choose. This is a feature available to Premier and Business PayPal accounts.
This should be enabled in your PayPal account by default, but just in case you can head to the Profile > My Selling Tools > Website Preferences section of your PayPal account, and turn on PayPal Account Optional.
If you don’t see an option to pay with a credit card on the PayPal checkout screen, and you’ve enabled PayPal Account Optional as we mention above, then it’s probably because PayPal has set a cookie on your computer that remembers you’ve used a PayPal account in the past. To see the option you can remove all cookies from paypal.com.
- Start by typing: www.PayPal.com.au into your internet browser
- Once the page has loaded, click the 'Sign Up' link at either the top or bottom right of the page as shown below
- Choose the account type Business and click 'Get Started.'
- Enter the required information like type of business and ACN number
- Continue scrolling down the page and filling all information required and when you're done hit 'Continue' as circled below
- Check your email for a confirmation email from PayPal (the email might take a few minutes to reach your inbox).
- Click the confirmation link in the email.
- Enter your password and click 'Confirm.'