To avoid hassles and back-and-forth emails or phone conversations, we created a Localsearch Style Guide to help you setup your artwork right the first time around.
This guide explains the technical specifications and artwork supply requirements for directory advertisements. If you're supplying artwork through a design house or studio, please give them this guide. Download the Localsearch Style Guide.
If you have any questions, please give us a call on 1300 36 0867.
Of course, all Localsearch advertisers get a proof of their advertising before the directory goes to print.
We're glad you're ready to access thousands of potential customers by listing your business with us. You can list with Localsearch any of the following ways:
- Submit the relevant List Your Business form on our website.
- Fill out the Listings Request form found at the front of a Localsearch directory and either fax or post the completed form to our office.
- Call 1300 36 0867 and one of our team members will be happy to help.
Please give us a quick call on 1300 36 0867 and we'll take care of it for you.
We pour a lot of manpower and time into creating the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and accurate search products for regional Australia. Combining a variety of sources, we make sure people find exactly what they're looking for. These sources include:
- Public initiated data: Information submitted to us from the general public via email, web, phone, and mailed in requests.
- Our clients: List of paid advertisers within our directories.
- Field data: Business data collected, in person, by our staff. Our staff walk door to door gathering listing information about each business that is covered by our phone directories.
- Our database: This contains over 1.7 million records and is constantly updated through access to various external public indexes.
- Tele-Research: Data gathered by our call centre, which contacts businesses and residences in regular intervals to confirm their listings are kept up to date and as accurate as possible.
Our directories are published at different times throughout the year. Please email us at [email protected] and we'll make sure your consultant gets in touch with you regarding the information you're after.
You betcha! Our team of web development experts and professional designers are ready to help you craft your professional online presence with a website tailored to your business.
We've got a big collection of industry-standard website design and hosting solutions, plus domain and email services, too. Visit https://lsweb.com.au/ to find out more.
If you're looking for additional ways to boost your business on Localsearch, ask us about our Online Banner Advertising and our Mobile Banner Advertising. Both of these options give you an extra display for your business in your chosen category - acting like a second listing amongst your competitors. Email us at [email protected] and we'll be in touch with you before the end of the next business day.
Every year, we proudly sponsor a variety of junior sports clubs throughout Queensland, New South Wales and the Northern Territory. We also offer Localsearch Gazebos for community charity or junior sporting events. Visit https://sponsorships.localsearch.com.au/ to find out more.
Our directories are delivered free to all businesses and residences within the directory coverage areas.
Our directories are available in various IGA stores, or we can mail them out on request. Call 1300 36 0867 for more information.
Our directories are distributed at various times throughout the year. The following dates are a guide only, please keep in mind that distribution periods span two to three weeks. The following dates are not an indication of sales or printing deadlines.
Localsearch maps are produced specifically for our directories and are updated annually to ensure the maps are as current as possible. Information that may need updating on the street maps can be emailed to [email protected]. All suggestions for maps and street indexes will be checked before publication.
No, sorry. We don't provide a directory assistance service.
Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Mac OSX 10.3.9 and higher. Linux Distributions are currently not supported.
The Localsearch website was designed to be used by users with ADSL broadband connections of 512kbs or higher. If your computer is using a dial-up connection to access this website, it may slow performance.
This website is best displayed with a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels. Check your display settings for screen resolution.